Chow-E-Chowz Expressions 
Kids Have A Voice

Chow-E-Chowz Expressions

If Your Child Is Missing, Child Aduction

little girl lost in a crowd
Immediately call your local law enforcement agency.
After you have reported your child missing to law enforcement, call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).
If your child is missing from home, search through:
  • Closets.
  • Piles of laundry.
  • In and under beds.
  • Inside large appliances.
  • Vehicles– including trunks.
  • Anywhere else that a child may crawl or hide.
Notify the store manager or security office if your child cannot be found when in a store. Then immediately call your local law enforcement agency. Many stores have a Code Adam plan of action in place.
Swing with no child